Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles). You are permitted to use extracts from this site on the following bases:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) copyright notice (i.e. © The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles)) must appear in all copies;
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the prior written permission of The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles).
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Access to and use of this site is provided by The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) in timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) endeavors to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) endeavors to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) does not accept any liability for error or omission. In particular, The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) reminds you that the information can only be accurate as at the date it was obtained and do not include subsequent changes.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- The Wherwell Website (Richard Rowles) accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
This website and its contents © Richard Rowles 2007. All rights Reserved.